Friday, October 19, 2012

Let's Play Catch Up.

Don't worry everyone, I am still alive! Although, by the content of my blog you would assume otherwise. I thought this summer I would be a blogging nut because I would have so much time on my hands, yeah pretty sure I was way too lazy- even to BLOG! But the summer was fantastic. I have so many adventures to blog about, but first I feel like I need to do a brief review before I go into depth about each one. So let's play catch up for a second:

*I ended the first half of summer with an "A" in pathophysiology 
(okay- this might not sound awesome, but to me it was a huge accomplishment.
I was in a class filled with only UVU nursing students and if I could keep up with them I
knew I was on the right track.)

*I spent two weeks in California with my sister and her boys

*Went to WICKED at the capitol theater

*On a sad note- my grandmother passed away
She was amazing!
(I will have an entire blog post about her coming soon)

*The biggest event that took place this summer was my trip to 
COSTA RICA! 

Yes, there were also other great things that happened this summer and some not so great things, but such is life. These are the few major events that I can recall four months later. (I really need to be better at updating this little blog of mine.) 
SO summer came and went, I definitely did not want it to end because that meant school would be starting again. And because I have no clue what I am doing with my life any more due to the fact that I didn't get into nursing school at the U I feel as if I am wandering through life at the moment. But hey as one of my favorite quotes goes:
"NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST"
There we go a quick summer update to get me back into blogging! More posts about my adventures are sure to come!
CHEERS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment